The Benchwarmer

Hey girls, I've been doing a lot more cap work lately though I'll admit I've been making very long ones.

I honestly am enjoying the longer ones though. They don't feel like the same thing over and over again that caps tend to do sometimes. Role Plays have helped with this too.

Speaking of Role Plays, I do wanna take a second to shamelessly advertise the Haven's Role Play section. So, if you looking for some Role Plays with a little gender bending or even more, go here! 
You'll find all kinds of games there and even some run by yours truly.

I'd say I'll play nice but I won't,

Ophelia






It's just another game watched from the bench. I hoped that my time as the star quarterback in high school would be enough for me to make a name for myself at the University but it didn't mean anything. I was just some small town kid competing against others who were trying harder than I ever was. Years of a cocky attitude landed me here and now I wish I had tried harder.


Now, I've got to resort to other methods. I know it's wrong but I want to be part of the team again. I started to research performance enhancing drugs. I know we're checked for them regularly so I needed something new. I found on still in testing that would put me through almost a second puberty.





My hormones would naturally increase and allow me perform better. The woman that gave them to me said if I reported the side effects to her, she'd give them to me for free. How could I refuse?


I'm sitting here with vial in my hand when I see my chance. The "star" quarterback gets sacked hard. It's clear from here that he's hurt. The coach is giving the look like this is my time. I quickly downed the vial and some water as I made my way to the field. Butterflies fill my stomach as start to make calls. With pride, my place goes with out a hitch! The crowd cheers as we move closer to the goal line. I feel like my body is on fire. The adrenaline even has given me the biggest erection I've ever had. My heart is racing as I plan my next move. I know it'll take two more plays to score. The defense is too good to make this in one play. They're so big and strong. I bet they get all the women. Looking at them only made my erection twitch with excitement. Thoughts of how big they're erections must be started to make feel even hotter.





A teammate's yell snapped me to attention. I shouldn't get side tracked like that. It doesn't matter how big and juicy their cocks might be. My head is filling with perverted thoughts. My hormones are raging. This equipment is getting loose. Well except for the chest. It's getting tighter I swear. I make my calls between breaths and start the play. As I throw the ball, my cock rubs against my cup the right way. I cum harder than I ever have. Luckily the ball flies through the air and the pass is caught. Panting, I lean over trying to make sense of what's happening to me. I can feel cum starting to run down my legs. The feeling is turning me on only I don't feel hard. I start to rub my legs to together and begin to feel some relief but it's not enough. A teammate comes up to me and asks if I'm okay. He looks so good. I can't help but think how good it'd be for him to take advantage of me right now. His cock inside me as he pounds me from behind. I try to tell him I'm fine but my voice is jumping all over the place. He asks what he should do and all I can say is fuck me. That's when he gets the coach's attention and they pull me out of the game. He tells me to go the locker room and try to pull myself together.





I quickly walk in and try to process what's happening to me. I've never been so horny before. Even know as I'm soaking in my own cum all I can think about is being fucked. I feel so empty. Why do I feel so empty. That's when it clicks, the vial. I threw it away. I'm so hot. I need to get out of these tight- Oh god! As I pull my pants off, I see these long thin legs. They are smooth as can be. What is happening to me? As I wipe away the drying cum, my mind only clouds more. The smell of it makes my mouth water. I lick my lips at the thought of a mouth full of cum. I know I shouldn't be thinking this way but I can't stop. My crotch is on fire. I can feel fresh fluids coming from it. I just don't know where. I can't feel my cock at- That's when I realize something is very wrong. As I pulled my underwear off and the cup away, I realized my cock was gone. As I wiped cum away to investigate, I felt my fingers slip into a moist slit. I can't help but moan at the pleasure of it. My moans had become changed pitch. The rough voice of an athlete has been replaced with a soft feminine one. Thoughts of putting things in it only made it worse. My shoulder pads are blocking my full view of my crotch. I begin to take them off and notice how much my body has shrank. They didn't even need to be unbuckled. I suddenly feel two weights drop from my chest. It takes me a second to realize what they are. Everything hits me at once. I've some how become a woman!





Panicking, I begin to search for any sign of my former self. I search my crotch for anything left of my cock. God that sounds so good right now. I start to fantasize bout how good one would feel inside me. My fingers slowly stop searching for my cock as I begin to pleasure myself. Every inch of my body is pulsating in pleasure and I begin to imagine the team surrounding me with their cocks. I know it's greedy but I've seen them so many times in the showers and all of them are exactly what I want. Their sweet cum dripping out my crotch as each takes their turn filling me. I can't think about anything else. If only-





Suddenly, the door opens and I see the other quarterback. He seems stunned to see me. I start telling him how much I need him. How much I want his cum. He asks who I am and how I got in here only for him to stop as I begin to unzip his pants. He yells for others as I find my prize and wrap my lips around his cock. I can't think about anything else but his cum in my mouth. The others begin to come in and stop at the sight. It doesn't take long before I feel his cock explode in my mouth. I savior the flavor as I realize how much I want more. I completely lose myself in the moment drunk on cum.





A week as passed and I'm still on the team as the equipment manager. I spend practices polishing balls and making the the team is well taken care of. I love every second I spend on the bench now. It feels great against my back as player is scoring a planting a touch down inside me. There's nothing I love than the bliss of cum dripping down my crotch as he pulls out and another takes position. The team has never been so excited for practice. It's so good to feel like part of the team. They even let me wear my old gear so I can give them a good polish during games in the locker room. They jokingly call me a tight end.






I just hope by end of the season it's not a wide receiver.

Comments

  1. Great work! Do you take requests request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generally yes. It depends a lot on the request though. There's some things I just don't cap or do you know?

      Ophelia

      Delete
    2. Alright. If you can write a caption about guy named Christian being transformed by his girlfriend Adrianna into girl named Christiana. Adrianna finds out that Christian is a crossdresser and he trying her clothes. So if you want to wear a girl clothes you can be a real girl ;) There is the picture:

      https://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/snowman345/6316611/1206945543/girls_821_026_T8rGajN.jpg

      Delete
    3. That's doable. Not sold on the image but it's just one of those I get really picky about little details.

      Just know a request is one of those who knows when I'll get to it kind of things. I spend several days usually on a single cap.

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment