Two Years Down. What That Means to Me

Hey girls, how's everyone been?

I know it's extremely late but I want this to be my two year celebration post. I kind want this post to mean something.

(But first and totally skip able just go to the next set of text) I know your probably wondering why it's so late. To keep it simple, I was working on RPs on the Haven a lot and sorta lost track of time. Some of these were finished a long time ago and others recently. That's one of the big reasons why I hate doing big celebrations because I want them to be big so I hold caps but then there's a longer content cap and honestly I doubt I ever do it again.

So, I've thought a lot about what this post should be. I could talk about things like how many posts I've made or view counts but that's not why I do this. At first, I'll admit I was so excited when I got viewers and a fan base. I love reading fan mail. I still go back and read even my first emails from fans.

But lately, I got to thinking why do I get fan mail? I'm just someone who's writing smut on the internet. I'm no role model but then I realized something. You girls see me as some one like you. Someone who knows your secret desires.

I started thinking about what I was like before I started. I was afraid, confused and sometimes even depressed. I would look in the mirror and wouldn't see myself. I knew who I was just never saw it and knew I never would. To this day, I still don't. It's painful but I've found ways to bare that pain. I started doing this as a way to deal with that kind of pain. Here I could be who I knew I was even if my work didn't reflect that. I was frustrated with life and this was my outlet for those frustrations.

That's when I realized that's what most of you feel. Weather this is just a fetish or a life you so desperately want, you see that I am someone like you. I am writing what your wildest fantasies are that you may not be able to tell people in your personal lives so you tell me them knowing I won't judge you, knowing I share those same fantasies and desires.

I thought about the pain some of you must feel everyday. It hits me hard thinking about it because I know it so well. When you want to scream at the world knowing it wouldn't accept you and wish that you were born someone else. When your afraid to look at yourself in the mirror because you know that's not you. You shutter at your own photos with disgust at your own body.

You all have given me more confidence than you ever would know. I see how many people visit and I hope everyone of you for a moment forget your pain and get lost in your fantasies.

I know some of you may not love yourselves but I want you all to know that I love each of you. I will never meet probably any of you in person and if I do, I'd never know it but I know what you all want. You want someone who accepts you for who you really are and I do.

I know your pain and I know you are worth every second you are on this Earth no matter who you are or what you do. To me, each of you are sisters in a struggle many will never show.

So let this be my way to show it to the world and to all of you.

Thank you all for two amazing years of support.

I love you all and can't wait to have another post of new caps for you.

From the bottom of my heart to all of you,

Ophelia

A return for Wendy at the Haven

I had received a request for a tribal bimbo breeder. I think I got it right

The Haven does Monthly Caption Contests and this was my entry for Feb. The theme was winter magic.

I wanted to make someone a filthy animal.

Part one of a two part caption for Wendy

Part two the set for Wendy

Comments

  1. Great to see u post and work again
    Question will u work on ur site vote story again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of my posting comes down to RPs truthfully. It's hard to find motivation to make caps when I'm doing similar content somewhere else.

      The Vote Story (Hexing House) is pretty much discontinued because I used the idea for an RP instead and it has played out in that format. A lot of it is it just worked so much better in that setting.

      Sorry if this disappoints,

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment