A Comedy Cap

Hey loves, welcome back. So I know I was going to work on a few things but then this image popped up on my Facebook and I just had to cap it.

It's a Comedy Cap so I doubt it's going to anyone's favorite but it was fun to write!

I hope everyone enjoys a little laugh.

With love,

Ophelia








Being a witch isn't easy. You've practically need to receive a PhD in magic just even impress other witches. Potions indigents are weird and hard to come by. Don't even get me started on my Mistress as she likes call herself. She's practically a dominatrix with a fetish for granting others fetishes. Then again, I can't say I'm much better. I wasn't always like this, you know.


I was once a professional snowboarder. Well, I probably should add that I was also a man believe it or not. I thought I was going to be the best. Unfortunately I was wrong. I would enter competition after competition and never come close to winning. It didn't take long for money to start getting tight. I had hoped snowboarding would be enough to pay the bills but you don't get prize money for last place. I was looking for a job in the paper when I saw someone named Ophelia was looking for an apprentice. It said they specialized in magic. I just thought she was some kind of magician. At the time, I didn't think witches was real but the sight of her made me rethink that. I don't know the best way to describe her so I'm going to the crazy goth sister of that chick from the Adam's Family. I had thought it was just part of her act. The interview seemed to be going well even though she asked me some odd questions. I just kind of winged it honestly. I was shocked when she said I had gotten the job. She laid the contract in front of me and I signed.



With the final stroke, I felt myself begin to change. I'd never felt such power. I convulsed and shifted as it flowed through me. At the time, I didn't know what was happening only that everything felt so different so suddenly. And with a final pulse, it was finished. I was panting and sweating. At first, I didn't process what had happened. I couldn't begin to imagine what that was. I leaned forward and hair fell in front of my face. My hair had never been long before. Feeling myself over, I jumped to attention. I looked at Ophelia with must of been the look of shock she's ever seen. Her smile only confirmed what had happened was her doing..... I was a woman. No, I was a witch.



The lessons began immediately after. The room over had a man. He was tied up and clearly had an erection. Ophelia mocked him and told me his desire to be clothing. With a snap of her fingers, I watched as the man twisted and contorted until he was nothing more than a black laced bra on the floor. She walked over and handed it to me while explaining this was how she made a living as a witch. She would grant someone's impossible fetish for money and reap the benefits. That's when I realized this is what I would be doing as well. I nervously put the bra on trying not to think about how it came to be. As much as I wanted to quit, I feared what she would do to me. Even now, I haven't fully accepted what I will become.



Weeks had passed and I had become a full blown fetish witch in training. My days are spent studying and my nights..... I don't want to talk about. I'll just leave it at I have a full wardrobe of "clients." I'll admit though I miss the slopes from time to time. In my free time, I quickly check the flyers around town for competitions. I say quickly because I have to go out dressed like a dominatrix and it's pretty embarrassing. It's the only clothing I have. That's when I saw it, the flyer for today's competition. I only had thirty minutes to get there. I just had one issue. I didn't have a board. I felt defeated until some guy slap my ass. That's when I had an idea.



Which brings us here, me riding a man in bondage down a slope. Cameras are flashing at the sight of us. I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't so focused on victory. Well, I'm also very concerned the client below me. I hope he's okay. I also hope he isn't enjoying this too much because his "enjoyment" will cause some serious drag and I don't want to think about the injury. I'm sure there's a few lessons to my current situation. One, don't sign contracts without knowing what your getting into. Two, always study no matter what the subject is if you don't want to be embarrassed. But most importantly, make sure you know how long a spell will last so your board doesn't suddenly become bondage Bill down there. This can't get worse.... Okay that's a bit dramatic. The spell for the clients that I'm currently wearing could wear off.






Wait.... What time is it?

Comments

  1. you could take out the stories from the images so that the pc's translator can detect the letters and translate the story into my language so I can read it n////n

    all your stories look great but I can not read them like this :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment